Here’s a super cool MK1.5 Tone Bender that is on its way to Texas.
Tuned for the classic 1.5 mid-focused growl, while still having a very useful range on the fuzz knob, as well as great cleanup with the guitar’s volume pot – it doesn’t get as crystal clean as a Fuzz Face, but has some gorgeous shades of overdrive tones throughout the taper.
- NOS Mullard CV8252 (milspec OC42)
- Carbon comp resistors
- Sprague Atom electrolytic capacitors
- CDE/Vishay filmcapacitors
- @gorvadesign soft-click footswitch and black sparkle S90 enclosure
- Switchcraft jacks
- Battery kill switch for more pedalboard friendliness
Swipe for more shots, including guts!